“Valentine’s Day – bond of love & affection”
Valentine’s day is observed on 14th February every year. It is considered, as the most popular day to express one’s feelings to its beloved.
Make any craft items that makes your Valentine’s day special, example…..
- Red Heart or flower bouquets using origami, any paper craft, clay craft, stained glass, mosaic, carving, crochet technique
- Household items representing the theme like chimes, flower vase, platter, etc
- Gift wrapping & boxes
- Greeting cards using quilling, iris & tea bag folding, parchment craft or rubber stamping techniques
- A scrapbook album to capture special moments
- Canvas portraying one’s love in full spirits
Upload the image of your work with step-by-step instructions, if possible & win a Prize!
Winner will be announced on the home page on 28th February, 2016. The winner will receive gift voucher worth Rs. 1000/- from India’s leading craft supply store.
* Contestant must be from India.