Rakhi, The Thread of Love
Raksha Bandhan is a festival to express the love and duty between brothers and sisters & is celebrated by tying a holy thread around brother’s wrist. This year the festival will be observed on August 29th.
Make any craft items that signifies festival of rakhi
- A rakhi using techniques like quilling, Macramé, Crochê, French beading, origami,
- Rakhi using glass beads, polymer clay, Deco clay, terracotta,
- Greeting cards using iris & tea bag folding, parchment craft or rubber stamping techniques
- A scrapbook page to capture these special moments
- Pooja thali using miniature sculpting technique
- Canvas, portraying the festival in full spirits
Upload the image of your work with step-by-step instructions, if possible & win a Prize!
Winner will be announced on the home page on 27th September 2015. The winner will receive gift voucher worth Rs. 1000/- from India’s leading craft supply store.
* Contestant must be from India